Baldragor, the mighty undead Dracolisk, is an evolving foe! Each event, it has different skills, traits, and summoned minions. Baldragor uses the legendary Legendary Blight debuff to reduce your stats. If you defeat Baldragor, your Champions becomes exhausted and cannot fight Baldragor again for the rest of the day.
- Spits a ball of blighted fire at a Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on the primary target and all nearby Champions.
- After a brief delay, bites all Champions standing in a small área. Deals damage and inflicts Legendary Blight .
- Fires deadly projectiles at several differents locations. Each explodes into a ring of smaller fireballs on impact, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on affected Champions.
- Lets loose a powerful roar,damaging all Champions 3 times with bonus damage for each stack of Legendary Blight on an affected Champion.
- Emanates a cloud of miasma. This miasma deals damage to all Champions proportional to their MAX HP and IGNORES DEF. The damage dealt is reduced by a portion of each target´s RESISTANCE.
- Periodically blasts all Champions, removing all buffs from them.
- Periodically Lower Def of all Champions.
- Inflicts an additional stack of Legendary Blight whenever it deals damage.
- Baldragor files away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and ungertable, and removing all debuffs. In then draws in energy, increasing its accuary for the rest of the battle. This effect cannot be removed by skills. After a brief delay, Baldragor deals massive damage to all Champions base don how many stacks of Legendary Blight they have.
- Baldragor is immune to Ongoing Damage , Stun , Fear , Silence , Blind and Slow .
- Baldragor peridiocally protects itself by gaining many stacks of the Legendary Damage Negation buff, which completly blocks damage once for each stack and cannot be removed by skills. This skill cannot be blocked with the Block Buff debuff.
- Baldragor has elemental advantage against every element except the element against which it has disadvantage.
- All of Baldragor´s attacks deal bonus damage based on its ATK SPD.
- Projects an aura of disruptive energy. This aura prevents cooldowns from being reduced by skills. (Synergy traits and Adept gear still work)
- Baldragor emits an aura of unholy magic, preventing Champions from receiving the Invulnerability and Immunity buffs.
- Deals +25%, damage for each dead Champion.
- Baldragor gains an additional stack of RAGE every minute. Each stack increases its damage by +1% and cannot be removed.
- Champions who succeed at defeating Baldragor become exhausted. An exhausted Champion cannot fight Baldragor on the same difficulty for the rest of the day.