Baldragor, the mighty undead Dracolisk, is an evolving foe! Each event, it has different skills, traits, and summoned minions. Baldragor uses the legendary Legendary Blight debuff to reduce your stats. If you defeat Baldragor, your Champions becomes exhausted and cannot fight Baldragor again for the rest of the day.
- Spits a ball of blighted fire at a Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on the primary target and all nearby Champions.
- Spits a ball of putrid essence at target location. On impact, the ball explodes into smaller projectiles, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on each Champion struck. Each projectile can hit more than one Champion.
- Spits many projectiles in quick succession, each targeting a different Champion tahn the previous. Damages, inflicts Legendary Blight and inflicts Ongoing Damage on each affected champion.
- Rakes the platform several times with its claws. Each swipe damages all Champions in a line and inflicts Legendary Blight and Ongoing Damage .
- Unleashes a curse on all Champions. This curse damages, Silence , Block Buff , Lower Atk , Lower Def , inflicts Mortal Wounds , and inflicts Legendary Blight .
- Periodically removes all debuffs from Baldragor.
- Periodically blast all Champions, dealing massive damage to each of them.
- Inflicts an additional stack of Legendary Blight whenever it deals damage.
- Baldragor files away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and untargetable, and removing all debuffs. It then absorbs corrupting energy, gaining 5 stacks of RAGE. After a brief delay , Baldragor deals massive damage to all Champions based on how many stacks of Legendary Blight they have.
- Baldragor is immune to Ongoing Damage , Stun , Fear , Silence , Blind and Slow .
- Baldragor peridiocally protects itself by gaining many stacks of the Legendary Damage Negation buff, which completly blocks damage once for each stack and cannot be removed by skills. This skill cannot be blocked with the Block Buff debuff.
- Baldragor has elemental advantage against every element except the element against which it has disadvantage.
- Each time Baldragor is inflicted with a debuff, it mirrors this effect on the caster. This effect can be resisted.
- Projects an aura of disruptive energy. This aura prevents cooldowns from being reduced by skills. (Synergy traits and Adept gear still work).
- Baldragor emits an aura of unholy magic, preventing Champions from receiving the Invulnerability and Immunity buffs.
- Deals +25%, damage for each dead Champion.
- Baldragor gains an additional stack of RAGE every minute. Each stack increases its damage by +1% and cannot be removed.
Champions who succeed at defeating Baldragor become exhausted. An exhausted Champion cannot fight Baldragor on the same difficulty for the rest of the day.