Baldragor, the mighty undead Dracolisk, is an evolving foe! Each event, it has different skills, traits, and summoned minions. Baldragor uses the legendary Legendary Blight debuff to reduce your stats. If you defeat Baldragor, your Champions becomes exhausted and cannot fight Baldragor again for the rest of the day.
- Spits a ball of blighted fire at a Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on the primary target and all nearby Champions.
- After a brief delay, bites all champions standing in a small area. Deals damage and inflicts Legendary Blight .
- Spits many projectiles in quick succession, each targeting a different Champion tahn the previous. Damages, inflicts Legendary Blight and inflicts Ongoing Damage on each affected champion.
RAIN OF BLIGHT
- Unleashes a mighty roar, calling meteors from the sky. The roar Silence all Champions. On impact, each meteor damages and inflicts Legendary Blight in a small area.
- Becomes temporarily untargetable, unleashing a massive gust of wind. Deals damage to all Champions based on the number of BUFFS they have and REMOVES ALL BUFFS from them.
- Periodically blast all Champions, dealing damage proportional to each Champion´s MAX HP.
- Every few seconds, summons a ball of malevolent energy that seeks out the Champion who dealt the most damage to Baldragor. On contact with a Champion, this ball is destroyed, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight . The ball can be intercepted by Champion besides the target.
- Inflicts an additional stack of Legendary Blight whenever it deals damage.
- Baldragor files away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and untargetable, and removing all debuffs. It then absorbs corrupting energy, gaining 5 stacks of RAGE. After a brief delay , Baldragor deals massive damage to all Champions based on how many stacks of Legendary Blight they have.
- Baldragor is immune to Ongoing Damage , Stun , Fear , Silence , Blind and Slow .
- Baldragor peridiocally protects itself by gaining many stacks of the Legendary Damage Negation buff, which completly blocks damage once for each stack and cannot be removed by skills. This skill cannot be blocked with the Block Buff debuff.
- Baldragor has elemental advantage against every element except the element against which it has disadvantage.
- Takes half damage from any non-critical hit. Crits deal full damage.
- Projects an aura of disruptive energy. This aura prevents cooldowns from being reduced by skills. (Synergy traits and Adept gear still work).
- Baldragor emits an aura of unholy magic, preventing Champions from receiving the Invulnerability and Immunity buffs.
- Deals +25%, damage for each dead Champion.
- Baldragor gains an additional stack of RAGE every minute. Each stack increases its damage by +1% and cannot be removed.
Champions who succeed at defeating Baldragor become exhausted. An exhausted Champion cannot fight Baldragor on the same difficulty for the rest of the day.