Baldragor, the mighty undead Dracolisk, is an evolving foe! Each event, it has different skills, traits, and summoned minions. Baldragor uses the legendary Legendary Blight debuff to reduce your stats. If you defeat Baldragor, your Champions becomes exhausted and cannot fight Baldragor again for the rest of the day.
- Spits a ball of blighted fire at a Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on the primary target and all nearby Champions.
PATH OF DESTRUCTION
- Spits a line along the ground, damaging each Champion struck and inflicting Legendary Blight .
- Breathes a massive wave of blighted flames at target Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on all Champions in a wide cone. Can hit up to 5 times.
- Spews a ball of malevolent energy at each Champion. If a ball strikes a Champion, it damages, Slow , Lower Atk Spd , Lower Atk , Disorient and inflicts Legendary Blight . Each of these debuffs can be resisted individually.
- Inflicts a terrible curse on all Champions. After a few seconds, this curse detonates, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on each affected Champion and all nearby Champions in a small area. Deals half damage to Champions with Shield .
- Periodically blast all Champions, dealing damage proportional to each Champion´s MAX HP.
- Periodically Disorient all Champions.
- Inflicts an additional stack of Legendary Blight whenever it deals damage.
- Baldragor files away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and untargetable, and removing all debuffs. It then draws in energy, increasing its accuracy for the rest of the battle. This effect cannot be removed by skills. After a brief delay, Baldragor deals massive damage to all Champions based on how many stacks of Legendary Blight they have.
- Baldragor is immune to Ongoing Damage , Stun , Fear , Silence , Blind and Slow .
- Baldragor peridiocally protects itself by gaining many stacks of the Legendary Damage Negation buff, which completly blocks damage once for each stack and cannot be removed by skills. This skill cannot be blocked with the Block Buff debuff.
- Baldragor has elemental advantage against every element except the element against which it has disadvantage.
- Each oof Baldrago´s attacks reduces MAX HP by 1% if the target does not have a Shield . This effect cannot be removed by skills that remove debuffs.
- Projects an aura of disruptive energy. This aura prevents cooldowns from being reduced by skills. (Synergy traits and Adept gear still work).
- Baldragor emits an aura of unholy magic, preventing Champions from receiving the Invulnerability and Immunity buffs.
- Deals +25%, damage for each dead Champion.
- Baldragor gains an additional stack of RAGE every minute. Each stack increases its damage by +1% and cannot be removed.