Baldragor, the mighty undead Dracolisk, is an evolving foe! Each event, it has different skills, traits, and summoned minions. Baldragor uses the legendary Legendary Blight debuff to reduce your stats. If you defeat Baldragor, your Champions becomes exhausted and cannot fight Baldragor again for the rest of the day.
- Spits a ball of blighted fire at a Champion, damaging and inflicting Legendary Blight on the primary target and all nearby Champions.
- After a brief delay, bites all Champions standing in a small área. Deals damage and inflicts Legendary Blight .
FLAMES OF HATRED
- Launches a stream of fireballs at a single champion, damaging and inflicting Ongoing Damage and Legendary Blight on all Champions struck.
FEAST ON THE LIVING
- Bites several different locations in rapid succession. Deals damage to any Champions struck based in its MAX HP and inflicts Legendary Blight . Heals Baldragor for a portion of its MAX HP.
- Baldragor flies away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and untagetable before ramming the platform. Damages all Champions based on each Champion´s MAX HP and inflicts Legendary Blight . This damage IGNORES Shield .
- Periodically gains Regeneration .
- Periodically blasts all Champions, dealing massive damage to each of them.
- Inflicts an additional stack of Legendary Blight whenever it deals damage.
- Baldragor files away from the platform, becoming invulnerable and untargetable, and removing all debuffs. it then absorbs corrupting energy, gaining 5 stacks of RAGE. After a brief delay, Baldragor deals massive damage to all Champions based on how many stacks of Legendary Blight they have.
- Baldragor is immune to Ongoing Damage , Stun , Fear , Silence , Blind and Slow .
- Baldragor peridiocally protects itself by gaining many stacks of the Legendary Damage Negation buff, which completly blocks damage once for each stack and cannot be removed by skills. This skill cannot be blocked with the Block Buff debuff.
- Baldragor has elemental advantage against every element except the element against which it has disadvantage.
- Baldragor heals up to 1% of his MAX HP every time its attacks. This healing is based on the amount of damage dealt.
- Projects an aura of disruptive energy. This aura prevents cooldowns from being reduced by skills. (Synergy traits and Adept gear still work).
- Baldragor emits an aura of unholy magic, preventing Champions from receiving the Invulnerability and Immunity buffs.
- Deals +25%, damage for each dead Champion.
- Baldragor gains an additional stack of RAGE every minute. Each stack increases its damage by +1% and cannot be removed.
- Champions who succeed at defeating Baldragor become exhausted. An exhausted Champion cannot fight Baldragor on the same difficulty for the rest of the day.