Adept (4): -30% Skill Cooldowns
Precise (2): +20% ACC
Table of contents
Rota Farmer, Raider & Blitzer Notes
In the right team composition, I've used this build to clear Blitz Legend 50, ED11-13, SW11-13, so far. She's also in my Arena Offense Team and in my 1 min SW10 team.
- AC (accuracy) is very important for her. Why?
- Defense Break makes her a speed farmer for Legend Board 6-1
- Attack Break & Defense Break is valuable in all Raids, Arena and Blitz. Specifically when Ascended bosses damage are too significant.
- Why Adept?
- Her skills do more damage than her basic attacks. More rotation = more DPS.
- More cooldown reduction for herself and the team, who doesn't want that.
- 100% (with full skillup + CDR Trait) speed buff up time. Result in more DPS overall. In addition, many champions benefit from the attack speed buff, specifically those with damages scales with ATK Speed (e.g. Blademasters, Valkyries, Fairies), more healing done from Archangels, quicker damage reduction stacks from Mercenaries.
- Preferably Crit Damage Gloves
- My build showed Crit Rate Gloves as the primary stat. So, only got for Crit Damage gloves if you have the Crit Rate for it. My recommendation is >70% at minimum.
- Her damage performance will increase exponentially.